Striving To Create A Safer Future On Our Roads
Save A Life Australia is a company that strives to make a difference with road safety initiatives aimed at communities across Australia.
Our Director and Principal Trainer Darren Davis has created and developed the company and its programs. Darren is a Driver Trainer and Road Safety Advocate of many years experience both here in Australia and in Europe.
In the UK Darren was one of the most sought after Instructor Trainers in the South East of England. He was also a researcher of young adult educational behaviour through further studies at SEETEC College in Essex and at Greenwich University in London UK where he gained his Post Graduate Certificate in Education.
As well as being the driving expert used on Channel 7’s News and Today Tonight programs, Darren has featured in many radio programs discussing road safety. He has also been politically active in his push for better driver education, having numerous meetings with State and Federal Members of Parliament and Senate.
Darren’s passion to create safer roads took him to America to research simulator technology in the educational field. Having researched other alternative teaching aids, Darren took the unprecedented step of self-financing the acquisition of Australia’s first educational Virtual Reality Driving Simulator. The simulator is helping to educate future and current drivers regarding how to behave on our roads.
Eventually, we would like to have our programs in place across Australia. Communities in South Australia, Victoria and New South Wales have already benefited from our programs to date.
Save a Life Australia provides education and support for numerous organisations in many areas of the driver education field including:
- Learner Drivers
- P Plate Drivers
- School programs for pre licence and P Plate students
- Defensive and Advanced Drivers
- Corporate Drivers
- Government Agencies
- Politician consultancy
Road Safety Partners & Clients (Past and Present)
- Motor Accident Commission
- SA Police
- Vic Police
- Adelaide BMW
- Onkaparinga Council
- Wellington Council
- The Getting There Network, Victoria
- SA Power Networks (formally ETSA)
- Coca-Cola Amatil
- Silcar Communications
- Finding Workable Solutions
- SA Health
- Italian Benevolent Society
Road Safety Campaigns
- Motor Accident Commission - Inattention Roadshow
- Cars Have Changed - SA Police presentation
- Crash Scene Investigation – SA Police Schools Program
- Supervise To Survive Parents Program – Adelaide BMW
- Onkaparinga Youth Services - Driver Awareness
- RAA Streetsmart Events
- Wellington Council - School Driver Awareness Program (Victoria)
- Sale Country Fair – Inattention Awareness Program (Vic Police)
- The Getting There Network -Senior Drivers Driver Awareness Program (Victoria)
- Corporate Drivers Awareness and Assessment Program – Various companies
- SA Regional Health Authorities - Driver Awareness for Country communities